How to Start a Western BCA League
- Do you and your players want to be a part of the best Pool League System in the World?
- Do you and your players want to compete competitively in regional and national tournaments?
- Are you willing to put in the time and effort required to organize and maintain a WBCA/CSI pool league?
- Do you have a minimum of 30 like minded pool players ready to join and participate in your league?
- Have you spent a little time exploring our website and gotten a feel for who we are and what we do?
If you answered YES to all of the above, you’re ready to join the largest Regional Pool Association in the country.
- Thoroughly read Western BCA’s League Operator Manual.
- Go to the CSI website. There you will find information and instructions on how to sanction with them.
- Check out their League Operator’s Manual which includes their required Sanctioning Documents. You can also download the official RuleBook and get familiar with the rules you will be playing by.
- When you have your BCAPL League Number, you are ready to apply for Western BCA membership.
- Go to the League Sanctioning Agreement. Continuing implies that you understand/agree.
- Proceed to the League Sanctioning Application via the link provided. Complete and submit.
- When your application is received it will be forwarded to the Western BCA President.
- You will be contacted if there are any questions regarding your application.
- When Western BCA is satisfied that you have meet our requirements for sanctioning you will:
- Be notified of your status as a Western BCA League Operator for the current league year.
- Receive a Certificate of Membership.
- See your League information posted on the Western BCA website, League page.
- Be ready to set up your league and get your players qualified for Regional Tournament entry.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AT ANY TIME, CONTACT THE WESTERN BCA LEAGUE ADMINISTRATOR.
WELCOME TO WESTERN BCA!