Western BCA League Sanctioning Terms and Conditions
Western BCA Pool Players Association (Western BCA) is a regional association of BCAPL/CSI Leagues. Western BCA follows BCAPL/CSI policies and additionally expects member leagues to comply with the following:
- Leagues wishing to renew their membership in Western BCA and new leagues* applying for membership in Western BCA for the first time must submit a completed Western BCA Sanctioning Agreement (link below) to Western BCA by February 15 each league year. Do not send any fees or league rosters with this form. Western BCA’s league year is January 1st through December 31st.
- Leagues must comply with Western BCA bylaws, policies and procedures. Failure to do so may result in penalties.
- Leagues, once sanctioned, must pay $15 player fee to Western BCA for all players in their WBCA/BCAPL/CSI league, both regular players and substitutes (100% sanctioning).
- Once Sanctioned, leagues must submit an initial roster and ALL player fees to Western BCA before their 5th week of play. If the number of players listed on the roster does not exactly match the amount submitted with the roster, you will be contacted to clarify the discrepancy before the roster is accepted.
- League Rosters and League Statistics MUST be submitted electronically via BCAPL/CSI’s League Management System. It is preferred that updated league rosters and league statistics be submitted weekly but at least every two (2) weeks.
- Any league sanctioned with another recognized national league system (except the Pacific American Cue Sports [PACS] league) may sanction with Western BCA, as long as its intention, as determined by Western BCA, is not to undermine Western BCA or a Western BCA league within its area of administration. An applicant qualified for multiple sanctioning may be required to offer a separate Western BCA sanctioned league or division. No BCAPL/CSI league sanctioned by Western BCA may require its Western BCA players to pay and play in any other league.
- League Operators must notify Western BCA in writing (email is acceptable) should any player be disqualified from league play by the league or by BCAPL/CSI during the year. Western BCA reserves the right to disqualify from playing in any Western BCA sanctioned tournament any player not in good standing in their league, Western BCA or the tournament venue. Notification of reinstatement is also required. League Operators are responsible for ensuring that any Division Managers are aware of all league requirements regarding individual players.
- Western BCA reserves the right to deny or revoke the sanctioning of any league it deems not to be in good standing in BCAPL/CSI or Western BCA. As a result, any player in a league not in good standing with BCAPL/CSI or Western BCA may be denied entry into any Western BCA sanctioned event.
By proceeding to the League Sanctioning Application/Agreement you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the above requirements for sanctioning. By completing the form, entering your name on the signature line and submitting this form to Western BCA, you are indicating your acceptance of all statements in this agreement and agree to comply with all of Western BCA’s policies and procedures. Approval of this application by Western BCA sanctions your league for the current league year, which is the date of approval to the following May 31st. All Leagues must re-sanction annually or they will no longer be considered a Western BCA Sanctioned league and their players must join another sanctioned league to maintain eligibility for Western BCA regional events.
* After contacting both BCAPL and Western BCA about existing leagues in your proposed area to ensure your location(s) and night(s) will not infringe on any existing Western BCA league operations.