Click on Images below to Enlarge
8/7/2016 MEETING RECAP:
1) Elections: Rick Tillett and Michael Deitchman elected to BOD. Bill Henderson is now Board Chair.
2) GrandMaster and Master singles divisions have been merged into Men's GM/Master Singles and Women's GM/Master Singles.
3) FargoRate will only be used as a tool to rate players at this time. At some point in the future, it will be used to define divisions.
4) Position open for Podium Manager with training to be done at October 9-Ball and take over beginning at March, 2017 8-Ball with full perks. If you think you might be interested after reviewing the Position Description, contact Pam at email@example.com.
5) Rule changes for 9-Ball:
Players have the option to use a magic rack without seeking prior approval from the opponent. If you choose to use one, simpy ask your opponent to use it when racking.
Open communication IS permitted between scotch doubles teammates during their turn at the table. However, the non-shooting player must remain in or at his/her chair and may not approach the table. Communication cannot result in slower than normal play. There should be no more than 45 seconds between each shot.
6) Request for End of Season/Session Funds approved. Western BCA is making funds available for end of season/session tournament payouts for league players. If your league has a tournament at the end of your qualifying session you will be eligible to ask for money, $2.00 per player, to add to the payouts for your league tournament. Each league/division is eligible to ask for the $2.00 per player once a year and must meet the requirements listed. Request form can be found in the Leagues tab dropdown menu.